At the heart of cycling in Oxford
Bike Zone is placed in the heart of Oxford on St Michaels street, situated in a historic building dating from the 1400’s and was originally part of the old Oxford defence wall.
We're right in the middle of Oxford, and are really easy to find. If you're driving, there is pay and display parking close by.
We're open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. 9am to 6pm on Saturdays. 10.30 to 4.30 on Sundays.
Situated on our upper floor we have our very own café - The Handlebar, offering fantastic coffee and great food - all hand made and with a seasonal menu.
Bike Zone has a diverse range of bikes in stock and on display.
- Top quality bikes from well-known manufacturers such as Trek, Cannondale, Genesis, Charge, Surly, Pashley and more
- offers on cheaper student bikes
- Quick turnaround repairs (often same day or 24hours)
- Express puncture repair service with a free drink in our café while you wait (time permitting)
- Knowledgeable staff with a wealth of bike industry experience on hand and ready to help
Other services offered.
Custom bike builds supply or buy parts your choice. We stock a wide range of accessories and parts including helmets, clothing, lights, locks, niche products as well as commuter accessories.